- To mobilize charitable, educational and medical activities to boost public awareness on Cancer, its symptoms and treatments.
- To promote translational research in oncology and allied sciences related to prevention, detection, treatment and epidemiology of cancer.
- To undertake programs, in collaboration with government and non-government organizations, that enhances the quality of health in cancer patients.
- To develop cancer screening facilities and to make them accessible to the general public from all sections of the society.
- To contribute to education, scientific research and development activities.
- To mobilize funds for the needy patients diagnosed with any type of cancer. No patients should be deprived of treatment for lack of financial support.
- To organize scientific meetings, seminars, conferences towards promotion of cancer knowledge base.
- To run community based Cancer awareness programs and spread the Cancer knowledge across the globe.